Friday, December 26, 2008

芒果蛋糕荔芝味のMango cake

芒果蛋糕, 还没吃就流口水了. 今天是外甥的生日, 二姐买了这个蛋糕, 简单的庆祝一番.
Mango cake, delicious and makes my mouth water.. Today is my nephew's birthday, my sis bought a cake to celebrate it.

叫他笑, 他竟然笑成这样 = =.
lol ask him to smile he gave this...

香甜的芒果味, 软软的蛋糕, 而我竟然吃到荔芝味@@...太想吃荔芝了?
Yummy~~I love cake! But it's weird that I tasted laichi flavour in this cake.

再回味一下还没进肚子时的生日蛋糕.
Just go n try one.

平平安安的夜晚のSilent 9

圣诞节, 我是没庆祝的, 但蛮喜欢这时期的气氛, 轻松, 平静, 温馨. 不知道为何, 今年的圣诞会比较冷清. 可能是没什么朋友回来吧. 本来还以为又是会呆在家里的, 静静的听Sarah的圣诞歌, 悄悄的度过又一个佳节. 结果是全家出动, 去办年货. 才哪几小时, 就用了近200了. 买不多, 只是三样东西.
X'mas, a lovely, peaceful & lonely day for me. Although I don't celebrate it, but I quite like the feeling for this special day. At 1st I thought will be same as last few years, just sitting alone at home & listen to my favorite X'mas song (this year will b Sarah Mclachlan-Wintersong), but at the end went out with my family to buy some clothes for the coming cny. In just 2 hours, i spent almost 200 for 3 things.

休闲运动鞋, RM99.
Walking shoes.

是时候换新的牛仔裤了, RM60.
It's time for me to buy new jeans.

贴身衣物, RM26+.
Somethings only my future wife can see.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

越南☆Vietnamの我爱沙吧-1★I Love Sapa-1

沙吧, 离河内蛮远, 所以选坐8小时的夜班火车, 一路睡到沙吧.
Sapa is quite far from Hanoi, so I chose to take 8 hours sleeper, sleep sleep sleep...
四人豪华车厢, 都很干净及舒适, 只不过狭窄了一点. 而厕所就......
4 ppl "luxury" cabin, decent and comfortable, although it's a bit crowded. For the toilet part, hmm...

狭窄的走道. A very narrow kaki lima.










14号车厢, 来回都坐它. 清晨的河内火车站.
No 14 carriage.

到达老街火车站接近早上5点, 然后再坐van车直上沙吧, 所以沿途可以看到日出.
About 5am I arrived at Lao Cai, then took a van to Sapa, along the journey can have a good view of sun rise.

到了沙吧, 一看到这些景色, 我就立刻爱上沙吧了. 美丽的山景, 清新的空气(如果此地不是开始商业化了, 空气会更好). 这里的温度是介于10~18°C.
Wow, I can say I LOVE SAPA! Look at the view, magnificent! Fresh air (if there r no modern vehicles here, that'll be great) and there is so cold at here (10~18°C).










菜园及梯田, 加上无边山色.
Natural farms and terraces.

卡卡村, 黑苗族收费旅游景点.
CatCat Cultural Village, all about Black Miller (Black Miao).

美丽的梯田, 只可惜现在不是丰收时期.
Beautiful terraces, too bad it's not a harvest session now.











苗族人的刺绣闻名于世, 在这里可亲眼见识到, 你要买时记得杀价. 我拍照时都是偷偷摸摸的, 而且拍完立刻闪人, 不然她们可会向你收拍照费(不是全部苗人啦)或拉着你卖东西.
Millers r fomous of their stitching skill. But remember that when U want to take thier photo, pls ask, if not they may charge U or keep selling their stuffs to U(or U can curi-curi take their photo and then sim yan, I did that ^^).










一些在卡卡村售卖的商品. Some of the goodies U can buy at here.










苗族的小孩, 有些穿整套衣, 有些只穿衣不穿裤, 有的干脆不穿.
Their children, some will wear properly but some like to be naked.

小小年纪, 就已经会帮妈妈雕石雕了.
This small girl, I think around 5~6 years old already helping her mum to sculpt. What did U do when U were her age?

漂亮可爱的小石雕师. Aren't her adorable?

很多小孩会跟着游客, 然后可爱的对你笑. 当你有笑回时, 他们都会从包包拿出东西向你销售. 你可看得出这个小女孩在做什么吗?
Some kidz here like to follow tourist, and then will show their innocent smile. If U give respond, they will start selling things to U liao. What do U think this girl r doing?

柳暗花明又一村, 走走下梯田不见了, 竟然来到了竹林, 凉风习习, 清新的空气.
Suddenly terraces gone, and I walked into a place full of bamboo.

不单有竹林, 瀑布也有. Waterfall some more!