Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Adorable Oscar

It was a fantastic experience I have ever had when I accepted my friend's offer as his son's full moon party photographer. This was my 1st time to 'act' as an event photographer and frankly speaking, I had no idea what shld I do @@. So, I was quite nervous at that night.

My skill is poor n the lighting at that night was not that good. That's mean I have to counter a lot of technical issues. Anyhow I had already accepted the offer, it's too late to regret now. But luckily I had mentioned that I only come n shot pic for fun, haha, no burden no pressure ^^.

No cake, but they had 'ang ku kuih'.

Small tiny hand that needed to be nature carefully.

Sleep till so deep...

Finally he woke up.


To take photos is just a hobby for me, I have never thought of such hobby can turn as 'service' for my friend. The happiness that shown on thier faces is rewardin and I'm happy to do that more often ^^.

3 comments:

Sean & Agnes said...

u r a great photographer.....many commented u looked like a profesional photograher rather than an educator!!!

ahcheap said...

is that a praise? lol

AgNes CMS said...

of course...is real!