Friday, May 15, 2009

自然の瞬间...We R Young In Heart!

一张张熟悉的脸, 在最自然的瞬间拍下, 无论你是精灵古怪开怀大笑仔细聆听气质迷人岁月摧人老成稳重, 都一一的让人感动.
12 ppl with different personality, personality that is familiar and good to have it around. We r already late 20, but there's still a long way waitin for us to manage. Although we r "mature", but like ah Kang says, we r young in heart!! N he always says he is young by look also...some more look like lee hom, omg!

每当望向它, 都有暖流流入心房. 感觉上其实世界还值得留念, 还有快乐.
Every time I look at it, I can feel a warmth flows through my heart. The world seem that not so cruel and still got some hope in it.

更多的相片请点击这里--->Click here for more photos--->

4 comments:

prince~k said...

faster print my picture.... you need to look at me also!

WoeiKang said...

Friendship forever!

ahcheap said...

look at urs?? cant imagine...

ahteang said...

loved it! :)